Donate to us
Action East Devon is funded through a mixture of grants and generous donations.
If you would like to donate to Action East Devon please click below.
Donations can be made as a one off payment or as a monthly contribution, if you would like to discuss legacy arrangements please contact us on the information below.
Donations go towards such things as the continued delivered of peer support groups and 1-2-1 work for young people, vital work and support we provide in local schools and colleges and building of resources for families to support themselves in times of need when it comes to their mental wellbeing.
Volunteer with us
Action East Devon relies on the generosity and energy of our volunteers to support us in the delivery of our services.
We need volunteers that:
- support face to face delivery in the evenings
- support us with fundraising and events
- support us with social media
- many other ways
Local charities are typically smaller, meaning more of your money goes directly to the delivery.
Not only is supporting us financially wonderful and important to continue our work, there are other ways you can help!
- Become a volunteer
- Take part in a charity run, or walk, organise a coffee morning or bake-off, do a dance-a-thon – no idea too big or small, and then select Action East Devon as your chosen charity
- Sell any unwanted items or clothes and donate the proceeds to us
- Social media – share our social media pages with your friends, family and colleagues – let’s shout about our amazing work!
- Hold a raffle or dress down (or up) day
- Give as you shop – you can find us on sites such as easyfundraising and Amazon Smile – at no extra cost to you, just start your online shopping through these sites as normal and retailers will then make a small donation to us to say “thank you”
- Leave a gift to charity in your will – contact us for more information