The Forget Me Not Reminiscence Service provides reminiscence sessions for older people with memory loss within community and residential settings, in and around the towns of Axminster, Honiton and Seaton in East Devon.
We currently run groups in residential care homes, sheltered accommodation, community halls and Memory Cafes.
Reminiscence connects a person with their past, present and future, who we are today and how we got here.
Here are some benefits:
- Encourages sociability and new relationships.
- Confirms a person’s unique identity.
- Assists life review processes.
- Aids and informs care planning by increasing personal knowledge of group members.
- Gives pleasure and can be a lot of fun.
Find out more
For more details: