Action East Devon has developed a unique understanding and strong connection with communities, individuals and organisations in East Devon.
Led by a strong board of trustees, we have developed services to help meet the needs of our most vulnerable citizens.
Our dual role as both a provider of services to individuals in need within our local community and support organisation to the voluntary and community sector, means that:
- We are well connected and well respected within the communities of East Devon
- We have a track-record of delivering impactful services to individuals, groups and communities
- We are specialists in providing wellbeing support services to key groups in our community including carers, young people with poor mental health, older people with health and social care needs including those with memory loss and people with learning difficulties
- We are specialists in providing support to and links with voluntary sector services, community development and volunteering
- We are able to reach out to and work with some of our most disadvantaged and isolated individuals and communities as providers of services and through our links with the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector and East Devon communities
- We are able to influence the delivery of services to vulnerable people and provide support for voluntary and community sector organisations, communities and social enterprises in our role as independent honest brokers and through multi-sector partnerships.
Get in touch
Contact us to find out more about the work we are doing to support people in East Devon and surrounding areas to live happier, healthier lives.